Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
|Modifizierter Artikel:||Nein||Marke:||Hot Wheels|
- MARK43 PM4374RW 1 43 Honda S600 White Red Interior model cars
- Scania R13 LKW Sattelzug Heide Logistic - Herpa HO 1 87 - 307833 E
- Lansdowne Models 1 43 Scale Model Car LDM37A - 1949 Triumph Roadster Top Up
- Wonderful modelcar PORSCHE 356 AMERICA ROADSTER SPIDER 1952 - green met. - 1 43
- Model for assembly 1 43 ZIL-SIDES VMA-30
- Hot Wheels The Biggest Super Ultimate Garage Playset -- FAST & SAFE SHIPPING
- Rio 1 43 Fiat 238 Lancia Rally Team assistant car finished producJapan import
- Tacom 1 35 Mundo Warii Alemán Tanque Medio Sd.kfz 171 Pantor un Primer Modelo
- Fiat Van 1950 Kit de Montage Jamais-Assemblé BKL 1 Emballage D'Origine 1 76 Å
- Bl296-0, 5 MÄRKLIN H0 AC Chasis para 3027 Locomotora de Vapor 44690DB telex
- ROCO HO 63502 DB BR 194 HEAVY ELECTRIC FREIGHT LOCOMOTIVE 194 268-9 DIGITAL
GET IN TOUCH
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at 1 24 SCALE DC METRO TRANSIT POLICE FD UTILITY UT MODEL WITH WORKING LIGHTS SIREN. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery